Physical Therapy Aide/Rehab Tech Job at Back in Motion Physical Therapy – South Portland, ME
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals, and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
Would you like to help people heal, meet awesome people, and have fun at work? If so, this position might be for you!
Our techs help supervise patient exercise programs, maintain clinic flow, manage administrative tasks, and assist our patients physically, mentally, and emotionally through their rehabilitation.
If you are an upbeat, friendly, caring individual with a passion for exercise, fitness, health, and wellness you would be the perfect fit for our team!
Applicants looking to pursue a career as a PT/PTA, OT/OTA, ATC, or Exercise Physiologist are highly encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides and supports patient/client care delivery in accordance with established practice standards and facility/departmental/regulatory/payor policies and procedures for clinical setting and populations served.
- Transports patients/clients to and from Rehabilitation Services departments.
- Prepares patient/client for treatment and assists professional staff with patient/client treatments.
- Communicates with patients, families, significant others and members of the health care team to promote maximum benefits from care.
- Obtains equipment, materials and supplies from storage areas or appropriate department, and prepares them for use.
- Maintains therapy department(s) in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs routine clerical support tasks, which may include reception, telephone, billing, ordering of supplies, and collection of facility/department statistics.
- Provides an environment conducive to safety for patients/clients, visitors and staff.
- Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate precautions.
- Complies with appropriate and approved security and safety standards.
- Utilizes appropriate leadership skills in delegating, organizing and educating coworkers and staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- What interested you in applying for the Physical Therapy Aide position?
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Back in Motion Physical Therapy –
Company Location: South Portland, ME